2018 Air Quality Agreement Progress Report
The IJC is interested in your views on the draft 2018 Progress Report reflecting the Governments’ important work being carried out under the Agreement:
- What do you think about the ongoing efforts of our two countries to address transboundary air quality?
- What issues do you think should have the highest priority?
- What do you think about the information provided in this report?
The IJC invites you to send written comments on this draft progress report until June 30, 2021, using one of the following methods:
- Online: submit comment below on this page
- Email at AirQuality@ottawa.ijc.org
- Mail at:
Canadian Section United States Section
Secretary, Canadian Section Secretary, U.S. Section
International Joint Commission International Joint Commission
234 Laurier Avenue West, 22nd Floor 1717 H Street NW, Suite 835
Ottawa, ON K1P 6K6 Washington, DC 20006
Public Comments - Received by mail or by e-mail
Canadian Vehicle Manufacturers’ Association